Tuesday, August 15, 2006

A little later...

...than usual, but it was nice to get running again. For one reason or another (my bed was just too inviting this morning!) I ended up going out at night for the first time.

Perhaps the ten day lay-off did me good, perhaps I just went off to quick(!), but my time for 4M was good - 26:43. In all honesty I should've dragged myself back to 8 minute pace, but I was enjoying the feeling! We'll see what a good idea it was(!) tomorrow morning when the real work starts again. Anyway here's splits:

1M 6:41
2M 13:26 (6:45)
3M 19:50 (6:24)
4M 26:43 (6:53)

5 Comments:

Blogger Thomas said...

hey!

hope the sports camp at hastings was good!

i will be able to come to joshua's christening on the 26th. if its still happening.

just need to know the time and address because i don't think i will see you becuase im away campin this weekend.

2:29 PM  
Blogger nick said...

Hi Thomas, it's nice to hear from you. I trust you enjoyed your holiday and that you aren't too sunburnt?!

Believe it or not after we saw you all a few weeks ago and realised how many of our friends weren't going to be able to make the 26th we decided it would be better to postpone and look for a date that more of our friends could make. Sorry for any confusion, but hopefully we can find a date that will work for more of our gang.

Enjoy the camping, when are you back? Are you likely to be around next week for a 'coffee' and a catc up?

12:09 AM  
Blogger Thomas said...

Lol! I'll look foward to finding out the new date.........put it in my diary.

My holiday was good and i did get a bit sunburnt lol :0(

Im up for a coffee (well tea for me) anytime next week! It'll be nice to catch up!

So whenever your free!

9:37 AM  
Blogger Thomas said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:37 AM  
Blogger Thomas said...

Oh and im back from camping Sunday afternoon!

9:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home